1. Organization of the day-to-day business operation in the Sales Region related to customer contracts, conditions, payments, etc., including monitoring, approval and reporting in line with the company's policies and management directives; ensuring regular reporting and feedback to Sales Director according to the segmentation for different customers & markets
2. Planning, Organization, monitoring and continuous improvement of the Sales Region’s Structure and personnel to match company's management principles, policies and achievement of strategic goals (short / mid / long term). Consolidation of customer database and feedbacks from customers
3. Continuous monitoring of the performance (budgeting, forecasting, cash collection, cost & profitability, efficiency / output, ROS, ...) and initiating measures to ensure the implementation of region’s strategies in order to achieve company's targets within all related offices of the Region. Especially: ensuring a positive, profitable Sales and Business development by managing the Sales Region and its teams.
1. Education: Bachelor degree and above; automation related majors;
2. Experience: Enriched, min. 8-10 years (direct) sales and sales management experience, especially in the field of automation industry and automation products.
Chinese (Mandarin) in speaking and writing,
Good English communication skills will be a plus;
(2) Computer Skills: Basic Computer skills for work accomplishment.
Deep understanding of Sales / Business management & process; Commercial & contract know-how; Product know-how, especially in the field of Sensor Technology / Automation products; Deep Technical Understanding, especially in Automation; Basic financial knowledge.
5. Competences:(1) Manage business region that cover different provinces;
(2) Strategic thinking;
(3) Coordination & organization; presentation skills;
(4) Excellent communication skills and teamwork spirit;
(5) Strong in problem identification and solving; conflict resolution skills;
(6) Leadership by example and guidance;
(7) Personnel management & staff development skills.
6. Personality: communicate openly, persistent, trusting, loyal, with high integrity