Reporting to CFO, the Business Controller will be a solid finance leader who can lead a team to enable and support the fast business growth. The position will lead 5~8 team to support the businesses achievement of financial and growth targets, and to ensure that all sales process and contract approval are conducted in accordance with corporate policies and in a way which protects and enhances the image and reputation
The essential functions and basic duties of the Business Controller will include the following:
1. Successful management of the business in terms of, but not limited to:
• Cash flow
• Operating margin
• Operational efficiency
• Growth (organic and acquisitions)
2. Lead Division financial planning and analysis,
3. Represent finance to present financial performance and discuss action plan with operation leaders,
4. Work closely with the CEO, CFO and individual leaders of the businesses, understand their business drivers and support them in running their businesses efficiently and profitably
5. Work together with commercial leader to negotiate with key accounts and identify growth opportunity.
6. Assist commercial and customer segment strategy.
7. Manager new sales pipeline and portfolio.
1. Demonstrated ability to manage the technical aspects of day-to-day delivery.
2. Ability to play a meaningful role in a wide range of non-finance areas and, drawing on a deep understanding of the wider business context, to contribute to broader business strategy development.
3. A strong team player with the executive presence, commercial acumen and emotional intelligence to act as a thought partner to the CEO, CFO and other senior business unit leaders and to play an influential role with clients and potential clients
4. Graduate caliber, qualified accountant with a track record of commercial delivery, outsourcing, or other B2B Services, customer led environment but, ideally, with a track record of working in large scale, multi-site, multi-service businesses.
5. A proven finance professional and leader of people, whose achievements have made a significant difference to businesses.
6. It is mandatory that the Business Controller can read and write good Chinese and English.
7. Managing multiple tasks efficiently and in a timely manner.
8. Able to build, lead and motivate a team.
9. Ability to offer constructive input from a financial and business perspective into business projects and plans as well as proposals explaining new opportunities. Supporting the decision making process by defining the financial criteria to be used.
10. Having strong communication and presentation skills.
11. Being able to successfully work in a matrix organization.
12. Listening openly, nurturing instrumental relationships with managers from other functions and creating group synergies in pursuing collective goals.