General Marketing Communication
- Full responsibility and accountability for the Marketing budget (Advertising 360)
- Supervise and direct the workflow of marketing team by assigning job tasks, facilitating interdepartmental communications and managing external communications.
- Allocate company resources to maximize collaboration, efficiency and creativity in the building and maintenance of consistent branding or corporate identity across marketing and public relations channels.
- In consultation with the commercial team, responsible for supporting the development and execution of strategic marketing communications plans and activities, including the management of the marketing calendar, promotional activities, in-store POP, special events, and branding activity.
- Lead the creation of internal communications and external press releases and communications.
- Approves disbursement of giveaways (GWP)
- Recommends and initiates new solutions, foster innovations and ideas toward process and work flow improvement goals.
- Maintains a high level of proficiency in the use of MS office suite of products including Excel, PowerPoint, MS Outlook and Adobe suite.
- Is a key strategic business influencer by staying up-to-date on industry and fashion trends.
- Devise strategies to drive online traffic to the company website.
- Develop and conceptualize strategic digital marketing campaigns to drive customer to both store and online channel.
- Oversee the social media strategy for the company.
- Manage online brand and product campaigns to raise brand awareness.
- Oversee the redesign of the company website.
- Responsible for overall budgetary control of all digital marketing.
- Evaluate customer research, market conditions and competitor data.
- Review new technologies and keep the company at the forefront of development in digital marketing.
- Support the planning and execution of all visual directives and brand concepts (Monthly Plano gram, regular store/market visit, etc)
- In partnership with VM store, collaborate with Retail Operation leadership and Store Managers to integrate both operational and visual objectives into daily operations.
- Oversee the strategic direction and implementation of the program
- Responsible for strategic E-commerce execution.
- Plan and manage a set of KPI's to achieve overall budgets including sales, margin, etc.
- Sourcing products for e-commerce/social media market.
- Deliver the Online sales growth, conversion, average order value for E-commerce product areas.
- Responsible for developing the exiting portfolio and identifying new online business opportunities. Drive increased revenue and profit to achieve company's growth through online channel.
- Manage and grow key customer relationships within existing accounts whilst developing new online business opportunities. Periodical reporting of business performance as required.
- Maximize sale performance of the product catalog by identifying opportunities through analytical data on best sellers, new reaction, current and upcoming trends.
- Coordinate with logistic and warehouse department for the inventory and orders shipments and returns.