Reporting to the Director, you will be managing full spectrum of HR functions including compensation & benefits, recruitment & selection, performance & talent management, training and development, employee engagement and policy formation/implementation.
- Managing full range of employee life cycle activities (recruitment, induction, on-boarding, performance management, conducting exit interviews).
- Support full recruitment process including reviewing of CVs, conducting interviews, facilitating online assessments, coordinating pre-employment checks/reference checks and managing the offer process
- Accurate completion of payroll, managing probation process, work pass applications, salary benchmarking/review, managing HR budget, preparing statements of service, insurance applications and maintaining the employee database
- Ensure employee handbook and all HR policy documents are updated and communicated timely to staff.
- Maintain in-depth knowledge of legal requirements related to day-to-day management of employees, reducing legal risks and ensuring regulatory compliance (partnering with legal as needed)
- Improve training and development related processes to include identification of training needs, design, delivery and evaluation of development programs
- Support the management to drive HR policies, plans, formalize HR processes and programs to ensure market competiveness and alignment of organizational goal