HR Processes Review & Improvement
- Actively partners and consults with the relevant stakeholders across functions and geographies to understand the practices, processes, principles and approaches towards various HR and people-related operations and identify potential areas of improvement in order to advance and enable our HR management practices
- Facilitates co-creation with key stakeholders in deriving HR processes and/or systems solutions, considering relevant impacting/influencing factors
- Plans, coordinates and actively drive prioritized process review projects (may be cross-functional/geographical teams) to work towards more streamlined and effective HR processes
- Facilitates the implementation and sustenance of these process changes, including change management to facilitate user adoption and behavioural change
Regional HR Solutions Implementation
- To be the regional HR lead or representative in driving employee systems implementation and deployment. Where an IT solution/project arise out of any HR process review, to partner closely with global and country stakeholders to ensure understanding of the project objectives, alignment of priorities and expectations for smooth project execution.
- Drives the change management and communication strategy, coordination of activities and facilitation of deployment during the project.
- Ensure the smooth-running of all existing regional employee/HR systems, including systems administration, user support and training, systems enhancements and vendor management.