- Provide finance leadership to EAO finance team
- Take full ownership of the region’s finance functions including financial planning & analysis, accounting and compliance
- Key driver of finance excellence, champion new initiatives, improvement projects, identify and mitigate audit issues across the region
- Independent with his/her own work, only new work is reviewed before issue
- Some work requires analysis and use of initiative and independent judgment, but most assignments are specific and well defined
- Guide and drive the EAO finance team with respect to budgeting, financial analysis, accounting and compliance
- Financial analysis emphasis would be on deal profitability within the region taking into consideration timing of revenue and expenses to pursue
1) Excellent profitability
2) Proper revenue recognition
3) Acceptable cash flows
- Improve reporting quality and drive efficiency through standardization and automation
- Follow US GAAP on accounting and revenue recognition, continue to build a shared service center in Accounting
- Work closely with internal and external auditors and work constructively towards addressing issues and gaps identified by auditors and pass the audits
- Work with Accounting team and High Growth Market CFO to build a strong team in each country where excellent results are coupled with a high integrity environment
- Monitor KPI’s, highlighting trends and communicating any causes of unexpected variances.
- Manage working capital especially DSO and bad debt in the region
- Supports EAO in meeting the Revenue, Gross Margins, Operating Profit and Working Capital objectives with Company's Core Value Drivers in mind
- Partner with cross functional teams through financial and management planning,
information analysis, reports, and recommendations
- Anticipate organizational needs and provide recommendations on new business channels, product offerings and business development opportunities including pricing analysis and proposals
- Create ad-hoc financial modelling to support operational and strategic business
- Maintain and improve existing models and metrics, while developing and introducing new analytical frameworks that enhance insight, efficiency and decision-making speed.
- Improve the assembly and dissemination of meaningful financial data throughout the organization to assist in management's decision-making abilities.
- Continually automate, stream-line, and improve current reporting, operational and accounting processes to improve business efficiency in the region