Eugene Chiang (Reg No: R1981419)
We are assisting our client in the 3PL industry to source for a Operations Group Manager. You will be responsible for the management and leadership for providing high level of service to key account/divisions assigned. Leading a team of Operations Managers and Assistant Managers supporting the General Manager in day to day activities.
• Provide strategic leadership and directions for assigned divisions of a facility.
• Lead and manage the assigned logistics operations site including monitoring and achievement of Operation KPI and responsible for overall performance.
• Review and management of Revenue & Expense of operations including Continuous monitoring of expenses and accurate application of revenue
• Manage and develop the operations team which may include; Staff training plan, Recruitment of operations staff, Staff development activity and Ensure efficient communication between inter-departments
• Supervises and develops managers and carries out supervisory responsibilities in accordance with the organization’s policies and applicable laws
• Defines requirements for operation and ensures the implementation of new strategies and initiatives to effectively meet or exceed requirements & customer expectations.
• Drive Lean Warehousing System and ISO 9001 QMS compliance
• Regularly reviews performance expectations with managers providing expectations, performance planning, feedback
• Defines roles and responsibilities, strategies and plans for the functions future needs.
• 10 years of experience in logistics operations management.
• 3 years of 3PL working experience.
• Proven Operational / Logistics Industry/Supply Chain Management Knowledge.
• Superior knowledge of Vertical Supply Chain, Manufacturing Logistics and Distribution Logistics.
• Knowledge of targeted Industry Groups.
• In depth knowledge of Warehousing and supply chain modal.
• Demonstrated Accounts Management competencies within 3PL. Has relevant Project or Program roll out and management experiences.
• Prior P&L responsibility.
• Excellent negotiation experience with customers, subcontractors, transporters, & vendors.
• Experience with customs and regulatory issues related to logistics.