This role will require the development of a regional distribution strategy for ASEAN, the operating system, policies, strategies and procedures for distribution management “Playbook”. This role will also need to implement the distribution strategies to support the Sales Teams and all channel partners (distributors, dealers, etc). He/she would be working closely with the Sales team to ensure effective market penetration in each country and territory.
- Accountable for Distribution revenue growth across ASEAN
- Establishing a distribution network, to build up / enhance distribution network in ASEAN systematically, including distributor selection, evaluation, negotiating with distributors for contract.
- Work effectively with sales and distribution team, marketing, and pricing manager to grow sales on a consistent basis.
- Establish the client’s ASEAN distribution development plan and explore, exploit, develop and motivate qualified distributors through effective communication and market activities.
- Provide the training management and coordination capability for continuous training of distributors.
- Plan and drive channel marketing programs to promote sales developments at distributors.
- Develop and maintain communication methods and intensity with channel partners.
- Execute brand strategy in coordination with branding strategy at ASEAN level. Provide the brand protection capability if needed.
- Provide the long-term and short-term planning capability for ASEAN distribution in accordance with market development and overall business situation.
- Responsible for conducting in-depth market research to comprehend target markets and changing customer/market needs and wants.
- Responsible for identifying new and related market opportunities, developing and determining strategies and actions to build Parker’s businesses in ASEAN.
- Develop and maintain the clients e-business